How to Get Rare Pets in Adopt Me
- Hatching A Rare Pet from an Egg
- Purchasing a Rare Pet Gamepass with Robux
- Purchasing an item Gamepass with Robux and luring Rare Pets
- Exchanging limited-time currency for event-exclusive Rare Pets
- Combining limited-time items with lower-rarity Pets to make an event-exclusive Rare Pet
- Trading with other Adopt Me players
- List of All Pets
- List of All Legendary Pets
- List Of All Common Pets
- List of All Uncommon Pets
- List of All Ultra-Rare Pets
How to Get Neon and Mega Neon Rare Pets
There are also Mega Neon and Neon versions of each Rare Pet. Neon Pets are hard to get because you need to combine four of the same Pet to make one. This is one of the hardest parts of Adopt Me. Because you need to combine four Neons to make one Mega Neon, it is even harder to find one of these. Even getting a single Rare Pet can take a lot of time, so getting the sixteen you need for a Mega Neon will also take a lot of time.
To combine Pets and make their Neon and Mega Neon versions, you have to go to the Neon Cave. The door to the Neon Cave is right under the main bridge that connects Adoption Island and the Neighborhood.
As soon as you enter the Neon Cave, you will be tasked with placing four of the same Rare Pet or Neon Rare Pet on each of the small circles, after which you will need to move to the large circle in the middle of the room and press the required button that appears there. After the brief animation has finished playing, you will be given either a Neon or Mega Neon version of a Rare Pet. You need to be very careful not to trade it away for Pets that have a lower value than it currently does because its value is about to significantly increase and it will now have a significantly increased trade value.